Quick Method Of Making Crust Pastry
|Cooking fat/Soft margarine - 4 ounce||3 1⁄2 Ounce, whipped-up|
|Plain flour/Self-raising flour||8 Ounce|
1. In a bowl, take cooking fat or margarine in one piece.
2. Add water, 2 rounded tablespoons of the sieved flour and salt. Beat it with a fork for about half a minute until it turns fluffy.
3. Add the remaining quantity of flour. Blend to make firm dough.
4. Make smooth round balls with the dough. Roll it out and use it in the same way as short crust pastry.
5. Serve Quick Method Of Making Crust Pastry with a pastry filling of your choice.