Vegan Wholemeal Pastry
|Vegan margarine||2 Ounce (55 gram)|
|White fat||2 Ounce (55 gram)|
|Wholemeal flour||1⁄2 Pound (225 gram)|
|Cold water||4 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. Sieve the wholemeal flour.
2. Add a little salt.
3. Rub in the fats such that the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4. Add water, slowly mixing first with a knife. Knead lightly to prepare stiff dough.
5. Cover it with a cloth and refrigerate it.
6. Remove from the refrigerator when required.
7. Serve Vegan Wholemeal Pastry with pies.