Microwave Perfect Microwave Pastry
|Shortening||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cold water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Yellow food color||5 Drop|
1) Place a mixing bowl and add flour, shortening,salt and the optional sugar .mix till it crumbles into pea size.
2) Pour the water and food colour and mix well into ball.
3) Diviide the dough in half size portions, and flatten them into circles of 6-inches.
4) Wrap dough circles in plasti wrap, and refrigerate for upto 30 minutes.
5)Take a 9-inch glass pie plate.
6) Roll this chilled dough over it and flute the edges.
7) Prick the bottom and sides with a fork.
8) Cook on ROAST(7)for upto 8 minutes till golden brown in colour.
9) Use as required.