Barry & Phoebe make a simple, addictive pastry snack.
1 Tablespoon (For dusting)
Canned baked beans and sausages
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/190 degrees C/375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Unroll the pastry sheet and dust with flour. Cut 4 circles.
3. Prick 2 circles with fork. Top with baked beans and sausages. Followed by 1 tbsp. of grated cheese each.
4. Wet the sides with water and place another circle and seal. Press the rim edges with fork and prick at the center. Top with remaining cheese.
5. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
6. Slice the pastry and serve with your favorite condiment.