1. In a bowl, mix flour and salt.
2. Add shortening and using a pastry blender cut shortening into the dry ingredients until the mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
3. Gradually add few drops of water and using a fork quickly stir before the next addition.
4. Add water just enough to hold the mixture into a ball.
5. Divide the dough into two equal halves for double crust pies.
6. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough balls with a rolling pin.
7. Use Whole Wheat Pastry Shell for making delicious and healthy pies.