Chocolate Caramel Squares
|Cream fllled sugar wafer cookies||9 Ounce (1 package)|
|Vanilla caramels||24 , unwrapped|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||6 Ounce (1 package, 1 cup)|
1)Take a 8 or 9-inch square pan and lightly grease it.
2) Over bottom of greased pan, arrange a single layer of wafer cookies side by side .
3) Keep half of wafer cookies for second layer.
4) In a medium microwave-safe bowl, place caramels and milk, mix well.
5) Microwave on MEDIUM for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes or until caramels are melted, stir the caramels in between cooking.
6) Stir until smooth.
7) Spread the caramel mixture evenly over wafer cookies in pan.
8) Over caramel mixture in pan, arrange reserved wafer cookies side by side in single layer .
9) In small microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and margarine.
10) Microwave on MEDIUM for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring once halfway through cooking.
11) Stir until smooth.
12) Spread the chocolate chip mixture evenly over wafer cookies.
13) Let it cool until set.
14) Cut te set mixture into bars and serve as snack.