Non Wheat Pastry
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs) (mixture of rice, soya, potato)|
|Sea salt||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sunflower seed||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Nut milk||3 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°.
2) In a pie plate mix flour and salt.
3) In a bowl mix milk and oil and beat with fork.
4) Combine the milk-oil mixture to flour with a fork until moistened.
5) To make double crust reserve one third of mixture.
6) Spoon the mixture into the pan. Press remaining to cover sides evenly.
7) Spread remaining third crumbled on the surface evenly.
8) Bake for 15 minutes. Decrease heat and bake for 30 minutes until done.
9) Serve sliced.
Calories 263 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.8%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 241.9 mg10.1%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.2%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 7 g13.8%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.15%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 14.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet