Suet Crust Pastry
|Suet||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Self raising flour||1 Pound|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1.Together Sieve Flour, Salt & Baking Powder.
2. Add Shredded Suet and mix
3. Add water to the mix and knead to soft dough which is not sticky.
4. Using a knife, put the dough onto a floured board and lightly knead with fingers.
5. Turning the smoother side up, roll and use as required
6. Suet Crust Pastry can be used for Boiling, Steaming or Baked in a hot oven at 425°F.