1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 375Â°F.
2) Take the uncooked biscuits from container, separate them, cover, and allow them to stand on a floured bread board for about 10 minutes, until they are slightly warm.
3) In order to make the filling,mix the chopped spinach with all other ingredients.
4) Spread out individual biscuits to about 1/8-inch thickness.
5) Put 1 tablespoon of filling mixture in the center of each rolled out biscuit.
6) Further shape to form a triangle and flute the edges together using a fork.
7) Arrange the shapes on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake in the oven 20 minutes.
8) Spinach turnovers are ready to be served.