|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Zucchini||1 Pound, unpeeled, sliced|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Tomato||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), diced|
|Corn||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), frozen|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Room Temperature)|
|Basil leaves||1 Tablespoon (Fresh)|
1) In a heavy skillet heat oil.
2) Add onions, zucchini and bell pepper and saute till they turn soft.
3) Next, add the tomatoes and corn and saute for a while.
4) Add in the water and place the lid over the skillet.
5) Add in as much water required to cook the vegetables thoroughly.
6) Once cooked, season the dish with salt and pepper.
7) Garnish with fresh herbs like basil or coriander leaves.