|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Egg yolks||6 , slightly beaten|
|Vanilla extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grand marnier||3 Tablespoon|
1. In medium-size saucepan, mix sugar, salt, cornstarch. Stir in milk.
2. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until mixture begins to boil; boil 1 minute. Remove from heat.
3. Add a little hot mixture to egg yolks, mixing well. Return to pan.
4. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is thick and bubbly.
5. Stir in vanilla. Let cool to room temperature—about 1 hour. Add Grand Marnier. Refrigerate, with waxed paper placed directly on surface, until well chilled.