|Cream cheese||9 Ounce (3 Packages, 3 Ounce Each, At Room Temperature)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (At Room Temperature)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Mushroom filling||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) Combine the cream cheese and the butter together.
3) Stir in the flour and blend with the fingers or a pastry blender until smooth. Then refrigerate for minimum 30 minutes.
4) On a lightly floured board, roll the dough to 1/8 inch thick and cut 3 inch rounds with a biscuit cutter.
5) Spoon a teaspoon of the mushroom filling over each round, fold over and press the edges together with a fork.
6) Slightly prick the top crusts, keep over an ungreased baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes until light brown.
7) Serve in a nice plate.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2891 Calories from Fat 2070
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 229 g352.2%
Saturated Fat 138.2 g690.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 654.8 mg218.3%
Sodium 835.1 mg34.8%
Total Carbohydrates 154 g51.2%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.3%
Sugars 8.8 g
Protein 53 g106.2%
Vitamin A 120.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 57% Iron 53.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet