Apple Walnut Pastry
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Apple||1 Medium (Chopped Or Grated)|
1) In a bowl, add the egg and beat.
2) Add in some sugar, and continue beating till well mixed.
3) Stir in the flour and baking powder and mix well.
4) Stir in the vanilla, and gently fold in the walnuts and apple.
5) Transfer to a 7 x 9-inch shallow pan.
6) Place in the oven at 350-degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
7) Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
8) Can also be stored frozen.