Apple Walnut Pastry
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Apple||1 Medium (Chopped Or Grated)|
1) In a bowl, add the egg and beat.
2) Add in some sugar, and continue beating till well mixed.
3) Stir in the flour and baking powder and mix well.
4) Stir in the vanilla, and gently fold in the walnuts and apple.
5) Transfer to a 7 x 9-inch shallow pan.
6) Place in the oven at 350-degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
7) Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
8) Can also be stored frozen.
Calories 186 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.8%
Saturated Fat 0.78 g3.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.2 mg11.7%
Sodium 45.1 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 25.1 g
Protein 3 g5.8%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 3.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet