|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Room Temperature)|
|Icing sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
2) In a bowl, combine the butter, sugar and 1 cup of flour, then work with hands and gradually add rest of the flour until the dough is very stiff.
3) On a lightly floured board, roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
4) Cut out and fit into ungreased 1 1/2 inch tart tins.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until light brown.
6) Remove from the tins and place on the wire racks to cool.
7) Store in a container with a tightly fitting lid.
8) Use as required.