|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Room Temperature)|
|Icing sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
2) In a bowl, combine the butter, sugar and 1 cup of flour, then work with hands and gradually add rest of the flour until the dough is very stiff.
3) On a lightly floured board, roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
4) Cut out and fit into ungreased 1 1/2 inch tart tins.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until light brown.
6) Remove from the tins and place on the wire racks to cool.
7) Store in a container with a tightly fitting lid.
8) Use as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2912 Calories from Fat 1625
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 185 g284.7%
Saturated Fat 116 g579.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 483.8 mg161.3%
Sodium 30.8 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 291 g96.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27%
Sugars 98.7 g
Protein 28 g55.5%
Vitamin A 112.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 9.2% Iron 64.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet