|Ground cooked meat/Ground cooked liver||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|White bread slice||1|
|Onion||1 Small, sliced|
|Unsalted butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Tomato ketchup||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1. Chop up the mushrooms, bacon, bread, onion and parsley finely.
2. Then, add the meat and let the mixture for about 5 minutes in the butter.
3. Add some ketchup and season to enhance the taste.
4. Compress the pastry to a 12-inch square. Slice these in 16 squares and place a tablespoon of the 5. filling right in the center of every 8 squares.
6. Also, use some water to moisten the edges.
7. Put the remaining 8 squares over the filling and seal the edges tightly.
8 Cook the pastry to make the squares golden brown and puffed.
9. Drain the squares on a paper towel and serve immediately.