|Ground cooked meat/Ground cooked liver||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|White bread slice||1|
|Onion||1 Small, sliced|
|Unsalted butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Tomato ketchup||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1. Chop up the mushrooms, bacon, bread, onion and parsley finely.
2. Then, add the meat and let the mixture for about 5 minutes in the butter.
3. Add some ketchup and season to enhance the taste.
4. Compress the pastry to a 12-inch square. Slice these in 16 squares and place a tablespoon of the 5. filling right in the center of every 8 squares.
6. Also, use some water to moisten the edges.
7. Put the remaining 8 squares over the filling and seal the edges tightly.
8 Cook the pastry to make the squares golden brown and puffed.
9. Drain the squares on a paper towel and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1623 Calories from Fat 1155
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 129 g197.8%
Saturated Fat 50.3 g251.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 261.3 mg87.1%
Sodium 1232 mg51.3%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.4%
Sugars 10.2 g
Protein 56 g111.5%
Vitamin A 26.6% Vitamin C 23%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 26%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet