|Canned tuna fish||7 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||1 Pinch|
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , lightly mixed|
|Frozen puff pastry||8 Ounce, thawed|
1) Drain the tuna and into a basin, flake the flesh. Add the parsley, seasoning, curry powder, breadcrumbs, lemon juice and just enough egg to bind the mixture to a damp consistency.
2) Roll out the pastry thinly into a square measuring about 10-inches on a lightly floured working surface. Trim the edges and cut the square into 4 small squares.
3) Into the center of each square, spoon a quarter of the filling.
4) Moisten the edges and fold the pastry over to make a triangular shape. Seal by pressing the edges together and then slash the pastry top.
5) Store in the fridge.
6) Serve and use as required.
Calories 882 Calories from Fat 488
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g83.4%
Saturated Fat 13.3 g66.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 123.6 mg41.2%
Sodium 922.3 mg38.4%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 41 g82.4%
Vitamin A 16.7% Vitamin C 18.6%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 31%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet