|Canned tuna fish||7 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||1 Pinch|
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , lightly mixed|
|Frozen puff pastry||8 Ounce, thawed|
1) Drain the tuna and into a basin, flake the flesh. Add the parsley, seasoning, curry powder, breadcrumbs, lemon juice and just enough egg to bind the mixture to a damp consistency.
2) Roll out the pastry thinly into a square measuring about 10-inches on a lightly floured working surface. Trim the edges and cut the square into 4 small squares.
3) Into the center of each square, spoon a quarter of the filling.
4) Moisten the edges and fold the pastry over to make a triangular shape. Seal by pressing the edges together and then slash the pastry top.
5) Store in the fridge.
6) Serve and use as required.