|Unsifted flour||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (At Room Temperature)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) On a board, place the flour, make a well in the center and add the egg yolks, vinegar and butter, mix well with the fingers.
3) Mix the salt and water, then drizzle over the flour mixture and make a stiff dough.
4) Sprinkle with some more salted water and knead until the dough is no longer sticky.
5) Roll about 1/4 cup dough, roll into 1/8 inch thick circles and about 9 inches in diameter.
6) Spoon about 1/2 cup filling on each pastry round with 2 wedges hard-cooked egg, then dampen the pastry edges fold over the dough, press to seal.
7) With a pastry wheel, cut the edges about 1 inch from the filling into a half-circle. Then mold the pastry into a triangle, press well and prick over the top.
8) Apply diluted egg yolk, place over an ungreased baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, until brown.
9) Serve in a nice plate.