Chicken Appetizer Pastries
|Soft shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sifted|
|Poultry seasoning||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Use As Required)|
|Chicken filling||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Stuffed olive slices||4|
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In the sifted dry ingredients, gently cut the shortening.
3) Mix with a fork, adding a little broth to hold mixture together.
4) Press small dough pieces evenly into 24 muffin-pan sections.
5) Spoon over the chicken filling and garnish each pastry with a sliced olive.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
7) Serve in a nice plate.