|Yeast||1 Tablespoon (1 Package)|
|Lukewarm water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs), sifted (Approximately)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Sprinkle the yeast in the lukewarm water to soften.
3) Boil and cool the milk to lukewarm, stir in the softened yeast, 1/2 the flour and beat until smooth. Cover and allow to stand for further 30 minutes until light.
4) Blend 1 egg yolk and 1 tablespoon water together, cover and keep aside.
5) Combine the rest of the egg white, whole egg, salt, sugar and melted butter. Stir into the yeast mixture and blend well.
6) Mix in rest of flour, make a soft dough and knead for about 8-10 minutes until the dough is smooth and elastic.
7) Grease and place the dough into a greased bowl, cover and allow to rise in a warm place for about 1 1/2 hours until doubled in bulk.
8) Shape the dough into balls, roll on a floured board, then place a teaspoon of the meat filling in the center, fold over the sides and roll into a long shape.
9) Place over a greased baking sheet, cover and allow to for about 20 minutes until the dough is light.
10) Apply the reserved egg-yolk mixture on top and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
11) Reduce the oven temperature to 400° F and bake for further 20 minutes, until brown.
12) Serve in a nice plate.