Pigs In A Blanket
|Crescent roll dough||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Vienna sausages||1 Pound (Cocktail Franks)|
1) Preheat your microwave oven at 375°F.
2) Bring out the dough from package.
3) Use a lightly floured surface to carefully unroll the dough.
4) Cut out ½ inch wide strips of dough from the separated triangular layers.
5) Take one frank to wrap with dough, by starting from the wide side of dough.
6) Take an 8-inch square glass baking dish, to arrange the wrapped franks.
7) Set your oven at Convection with 375°F for cooking franks.
8) Cook the franks for 12-14 minutes, or until the dough turns light brown and the franks get well heated.
9) Serve with your choice of ketchup or sauce.