Puff Pastry Olives
|Prepared puff pastry||17 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Stuffed olives||6 1⁄2 Ounce, well drained (Two 3 1/4 Ounce Size Jars, Medium Size)|
1. Take out the frozen pastry from freezer, place outside for 20 minutes at room temperature and thaw.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
3. Take one of the two pastry sheets, unfold and with a cookie cutter, cut into 26 leaves.
4. Take a small bowl and whisk egg yolk with water. Brush half the mixture on to pastry leaves and wrap each leaf individually with olive. Allow the dough tips to overlap, seal firmly and then using rest of the yolk mixture brush this.
5. Arrange in a cookie sheet at 1 inch distance and bake for about 15 minutes or till the puff pastry turns golden brown.
6. Take out and serve warm.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3118 Calories from Fat 2057
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 225 g346.4%
Saturated Fat 34.8 g173.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 185.1 mg61.7%
Sodium 4642.3 mg193.4%
Total Carbohydrates 227 g75.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.8%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 39 g78.2%
Vitamin A 4.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 6.9% Iron 73.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet