Puff Pastry Olives
|Prepared puff pastry||17 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Stuffed olives||6 1⁄2 Ounce, well drained (Two 3 1/4 Ounce Size Jars, Medium Size)|
1. Take out the frozen pastry from freezer, place outside for 20 minutes at room temperature and thaw.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
3. Take one of the two pastry sheets, unfold and with a cookie cutter, cut into 26 leaves.
4. Take a small bowl and whisk egg yolk with water. Brush half the mixture on to pastry leaves and wrap each leaf individually with olive. Allow the dough tips to overlap, seal firmly and then using rest of the yolk mixture brush this.
5. Arrange in a cookie sheet at 1 inch distance and bake for about 15 minutes or till the puff pastry turns golden brown.
6. Take out and serve warm.