Pigs In Blankets
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Thin finger cheese||6|
|Egg/Milk||2 Tablespoon (To Glaze)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) After splitting the frankfurters, spread them very lightly with mustard. In each frankfurter, insert a finger of cheese.
3) Thinly roll the pastry and cut into squares measuring about 6-inches each. On every square, then place a single frankfurter and bring the two diagonal corners of the pastry together in a way which leaves the ends of the frankfurters exposed.
4) Put wrapped frankfurters on a baking sheet and glaze them with egg or milk. Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
5) Serve hot with broiled tomatoes. Alternatively, can be served cold with salad.