|Sliced peaches||2 Can (20 oz), drained|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F
2) Firstly, hull out the pastry about 1/8 inch thick.
3) Next, cut the pastry into 8 rounds of about 6 inches.
4) Now , take the peach slices and place 3 slices on each of the cut pastry circles and sprinkle sugar and ginger on the top.
5) Take some water and moisten the edges of pastry. Roll the pastries over to form a triangle and press the edges together, using a fork.
6) Prick the tops of each pastry to allow the steam to escape through while baking.
7) Lastly, bake the turnovers in preheated hot oven for 30 minutes.
8) Allow the turnovers to cool down before serving.