|For pasta pastry|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lukewarm water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Take a bowl and sift the flour and salt together into it for making the pastry.
2. Rub in some butter and add just the right amount of water in order to make a soft dough which is not sticky in consistency.
3. Knead it to form a ball and leave it for an hour after covering it.
4. Take another bowl and beat the butter in it for the filling.
5. Add the major portion of cheese along with the beaten egg and seasoning.
6. Roll the dough out thinly and cut into rounds measuring 2.1/2 inch in diameter with the help of a serrated pastry cutter.
7. Add some cheese mixture on top of each round of dough.
8. Fold the dough after dampening the edges, pressing it together.
9. Take a pan and heat fat.
10. Deep fry the pastries until they become brown.
11. Drain out the excess fat.
12. Sprinkle with rest of the cheese and serve.