|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shortening||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shortening||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Take a bowl and sift the flour and salt together into it.
2. Add shortening by cutting it in with the help of a pastry blender until the pieces resemble peas in size.
3. Sprinkle water slowly adding a teaspoon at a time and mix well with the aid of a fork.
4. Gather the dough together and shape into a ball.
5. Place in a refrigerator until needed.
6. Serve after baking or frying it with filling.