|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shortening||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shortening||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Take a bowl and sift the flour and salt together into it.
2. Add shortening by cutting it in with the help of a pastry blender until the pieces resemble peas in size.
3. Sprinkle water slowly adding a teaspoon at a time and mix well with the aid of a fork.
4. Gather the dough together and shape into a ball.
5. Place in a refrigerator until needed.
6. Serve after baking or frying it with filling.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4766 Calories from Fat 2764
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 313 g481.4%
Saturated Fat 77.7 g388.4%
Trans Fat 40.5 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4383.9 mg182.7%
Total Carbohydrates 429 g143.1%
Dietary Fiber 15.2 g60.8%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 58 g116.2%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 9% Iron 146.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet