1. Sieve flour and salt together.
2. Cut butter or margarine with a knife.
3. Rub into flour with fingertips.
4. Gradually add enough ice-cold water to make a dough of a rolling consistency.
5. Lightly flour the pastry board and rolling pin. Roll the pastry to require thickness.
6. Cut into required shapes.
7. Bake in small pastry tins in a hot oven. Before baking prick with fork.
8. When cool, remove from tin, fill with lemon curd, decorate with a dash of thick cream and a strawberry and serve.