Microwave Beef In Puff Pastry
|Frozen puff pastry shells||4|
|Filet mignon||4 (Each 1 Inch / 2.5 Centimeter Thick)|
|Pate de foie gras||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Melted butter||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon (10 Milliliter)|
– Thaw puff pastry shells. With rolling pin, flatten and shape each into a rectangle, sprinkle a small amount of flour on pastry shell to avoid it sticking to rolling pin.
– Put 1 oz (30 g) pate de foie in the middle of each pastry shell; place filets mignons on the pate and season with salt and pepper.
– Wrap each filet mignon in its pastry and brush with melted butter.
– Combine soy sauce, egg yolk, and the remaining butter, and brush the crust with the mixture.
– Place garnished filets mignons on a microwave-safe dish. Cook at MEDIUM-HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes. Rotate dish one-half turn halfway through cooking.