Lentil Puree with Poached Eggs
|Dried lentils||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Water||5 1⁄2 Cup (88 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Dried thyme||1 Pinch|
|Eggs||4 Small, poached|
1) Clean and wash lentils. Soak overnight in water and keep aside.
2) Cook the lentil till done and water evaporated.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and fry onion, garlic, bay leaf, and thyme.
4) Stir fry for sometime and add lentils.
5) Add seasoning salt and pepper.
6) Press lentil through sieve.
7) Serve with poached egg.