|For roe paste|
|Cooked cods roe||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Melted butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
1. In a mixing bowl, mash the cooked and skinned cod’s roe.
2. Combine roe with butter, vinegar and seasonings.
3. Using a wooden spoon or spatula, blend the ingredients into a smooth paste.
4. You can also combine the ingredients in a food processor and pulse for 30 seconds to make a smooth paste.
5. Apply roe paste on hot buttered toast cut into triangles and accompany with lemon slices to serve as an appetizer.
6. You can store the roe paste in a clean sterilized jar with a vinegar proof lid. Refrigerate until required.