Make a delicious pasta dish with lots of herbs and spices.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
4 , minced
Red pepper flakes
1 Pound (plum, cherry, or grape tomatoes)
8 Ounce, cut in 1/2" cubes
Fresh basil leaves
8 Large, coarsely chopped
1. Using sharp knife, cut the tomatoes in half.
2. Roll the basil leaves together and cut in chiffonade.
3. Cut the mozzarella cheese in cubes.
4. In a large pot with salted boiling water, put in the pasta, stir once and allow to cook for about 8 minutes or until the pasta is tender.
5. Meanwhile in a pan over medium heat, heat olive oil and saute garlic and pepper flakes, until garlic is light brown in colour.
6. Add in the tomatoes, salt and pepper, and stir well.
7. Drain the pasta, put it in tomato sauce, add salt and stir well to combine for about 2 minutes.
8. Turn off the heat, add in the cheese cubes and basil stir to mix.