Chef Made Easy: Beef Pasta
|Extra lean ground beef||3⁄4 Kilogram|
|Onion||1 , chopped finely|
|Pepper||1 , chopped finely (Any color of your choice)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Zucchini||1 , chopped finely|
|Grated cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Canola oil||2 Tablespoon|
1) Cut up the onion, zucchini, pepper and grate the cheese. Set all the ingredients aside.
2) Preheat a frying pan with some canola oil on it.
3) Fry the onions in the oil till golden brown.
4) Add the ground beef to the frying pan. Break it up into bits with a spatula.
5) To the pan add tomato sauce and mix well.
6) Mix in the peppers and zucchini and stir well.
7) Season the dish with salt, pepper and your choice of spices and stir well.
8) Throw in the cheese and mix well.
9) Add a tsp of sugar to the pan and mix in well.
10) Serve hot with a sprinkle of your favorite seasoning or some more grated cheese on top and enjoy!