Pasta With Seafood
|For the sauce|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped tomatoes||600 Gram, chopped (Fresh)|
|Oyster sauce||1 Tablespoon (As per your taste)|
|Shrimps||100 Gram (Mantis Shrimps)|
|For the pasta|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Broth cube||1 (Veg Flavor)|
1. In a pot of boiling water, with a broth cube and some olive oil, boil the spaghetti for 11 minutes. (Follow the instructions on the package of your pasta / spaghetti). When done, drain and set aside.
2. In a wok, heat a couple of tbsp olive oil, add the chopped onions and garlic and saute for a couple of minutes.
3. Add parsley, stir for a minute. Then add the chopped fresh tomatoes, one broth cube, and oyster sauce. Stir and let the sauce simmer for a couple of minutes.
4. Add the clams and let it cook for a few minutes.
5. Next, add the mantis shrimps (or any shrimp of your choice), stir well to combine everything together. Let it cook until done.
6. Add the cooked spaghetti and toss to coat the spaghetti well with the sauce. Let is simmer for a couple of minutes and turn off the heat.
7. Serve warm.