Linguini With Clams
|Chopped clams||3 Can (30 oz)|
|Liquid||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Reserved From Clams)|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), chopped|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red pepper flakes||1 Pinch|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
|Lemon zest||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Pint, halved|
1. Bring large pot of salted water to a boil and cook
linguini as directed.
2. Heat extra virgin olive oil in a large sauté pan
over medium heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes
and sauté 2-3 minutes.
3. Add clam juice, white wine and lemon juice, bring
to a simmer. Add salt and pepper.
4. Whisk in flour.
5. Toss in tomatoes and clams, cook about 5-7 minutes or until tomatoes begin to break down.
6. Meanwhile drain out water from linguini and toss it into the dish.
7. Add lemon zest, salt and pepper. Mix it well with a pair of tongs.
8. Sprinkle with parsley and serve!
and parsley and toss with