In this recipe video, Dani Spices teaches you the way to liven up your leftovers. Managing leftover foods is really a nightmare for many of us. However, you can use these leftovers to prepare completely new and fabulous preparation, if you know the tricks.
|Whole grain pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs) , leftover of last night|
|Cannellini beans||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Basil oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Zucchini||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cherry tomatoes||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Combine left over pasta with zucchini and basil oil and pop it in a skillet. Sauté pan over medium heat.
2) Stir in the beans and tomatoes and cook until everything is heated through.
3) In the meantime, spray a small non stick sauté pan and bring the heat to low.
4) Crack an egg in the pan and season with a little salt and pepper. 5) Once the edges begin to bubble your ready to flip. Flip the egg and let it go another 10-20 seconds.
6) Slide the egg on top of your pasta and enjoy!!
Nutritional Analysis -
Calories: 408 Total Fat: 13.8g Saturated Fat: 2.7g Cholesterol: 210mg Sodium: 134mg Carbohydrate: 55.1g Dietary Fiber: 8.3g Sugars: 5.4g Protein: 17.1g
For more information please visit: http://www.danispies.com
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 602Calories from Fat 167
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.2%
Saturated Fat 2 g10%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 646 mg26.92%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.3%
Dietary Fiber 13 g52%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 26 g52%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet