Spinach and cheese filled raviolis can make great and healthy lunch or dinner recipe. This spinach and ricotta cheese filled raviolis are served with a drizzle of olive oil and fresh basil along melted butter and grated parmesan cheese. Simple yet elegant this ravioli recipe is a winner!
For the blueberry parfait
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), divided
3 Cup (48 tbs), divided
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
For the spinach and ricotta ravioli
2 Tablespoon, grated
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Fresh basil leaves
1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm)
1⁄8 Teaspoon, grated
Salt and pepper
3 Tablespoon, divided
FOR THE BLUEBERRY PARFAIT
1. In a measuring jar, stir in the kudzu with the ½ cup apple juice to dissolve.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat up 2 cups of apple juice and add the 2 cups of blueberries.
3. Add the agar agar and agave. Stir to dissolve and mix.
4. Add a pinch of salt and stir and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Crush the cookies in a paper bag, set aside.
6. In the blender pour the kudzu juice mixture, and blend until smooth.
7. Pour the blended mixture into clear glasses and keep it in the refrigerator for 1 hour to set.
8. Serve the blueberry parfait with cookie crumbs and blueberries and finish with a dollop of whipped cream.
FOR THE SPINACH AND RICOTTA RAVIOLI
1. Thaw and wash the spinach, squeeze all the excess water, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine spinach with the ricotta cheese and parmesan cheese.
3. Add the nutmeg and season with salt and pepper.
4. Put one tablespoon of filling on half of the wanton skins and brush the edges with water. Seal them by covering with another skin.
5. Use a cookie cutter to give it different shapes.
6. Boil water in a pot and cook the raviolis in hot water for 5 minutes.
7. When they are done, they will float to the top and become translucent.
8. Serve and top with melted butter, olive oil, basil and parmesan cheese.
Things You Will Need