1. Dice and cube the kabocha pumpkin and set aside.
2. In a wok over medium heat, pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, add the bacon and fry it until crisp. Discard the oil and place the crisped bacon on a paper towel.
3. In the same wok, pour some vegetable oil and tip in the minced garlic and fry until fragrant.
4. Add in the kabocha and season with salt. Stir for a few minutes.
5. Crack the eggs into the wok. Add the chicken bouillon powder. Pour in the water, cover with the lid and cook for a few minutes.
6. Season with Maggi seasoning sauce and return the crisped bacon to the wok.
7. If the kabocha is tender and cooked, then tip in the cooked rotini pasta and gently mix together.
8. Turn off the heat and transfer to a bowl.
9. Serve the Kabocha cooked with bacon and rotini pasta warm.