When the porcini mushrooms are in season, you can prepare a great pasta boscaiola with bacon, olives, tomatoes, garlic and parsley... let's see how to do.
40 Gram, pitted
400 Gram, boil
Salt and pepper
1 Clove (5 gm)
1 Small, chopped finely
1. In a small pan, sauté smoked bacon. Set aside.
2. In another large pan sauté garlic and onion with some oil. Sauté until brown then add the porcini mushrooms, which have been cleaned and cut. Cook the mushrooms for about 10 minutes on a high flame.
3. After 10 minutes, add the smoked bacon, the tomatoes and the olives, cut into rings, to the mushrooms. Brown everything for 10 minutes.
4. In the meantime, boil the pasta for 10 minutes on medium heat, so that when the pasta is cooked, the sauce will be ready, too.
5. When the pasta is al dente, drain it.
6. Add plenty of chopped parsley and stir it in. If the sauce is a bit dry, add a little of the pasta cooking water.
7. Finally, toss in the pasta and stir.
8. Sprinkle some parsley and serve pasta boscaiola along with Italian bread.