1. Cook the angel hair in boiling, salted water for 12-15 minutes or until al dente.
2. Drain the pasta and place in a large bowl.
3. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil and 2 teaspoon of kosher salt over the pasta.
4. Toss in the tomatoes, parmesan cheese and parsley. Then, toss in the bacon and chicken.
5. Garnish the dish with parsley and parmesan cheese and serve with tomatoes, foccacia bread or French baguette.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 1033 Calories from Fat 371
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.4%
Saturated Fat 15 g75%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 97.2 mg32.4%
Sodium 1690.9 mg70.5%
Total Carbohydrates 106 g35.2%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.1%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 53 g105.6%
Vitamin A 59.6%
Vitamin C 88.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet