1. Using fine grater, grate garlic and 1 cucumber.
2. Cut remaining cucumber and tomato into cubes.
3. In a large pot with salted water, cook the pasta as packet instructions.
4. Strain pasta, rinse under cold water and set aside.
5. In oiled tray, place bacon and toast it for 5 minutes or until light brown.
6. In a bowl, place the grated ingredients and whisk in olive oil, vinegar and oil.
7. Whisk the oil mixture well together.
8. Add cubed cucumber, tomato and bacon, and fold the mixture-using spatula.
9. Season the tomato bacon mixture with salt and paper.
11. Add pasta with bacon tomato mixture and toss well until mixed together.
12. Place pasta on plate and top with tomato and bacon mixture.
13. Garnish the pasta with basil leaves and cherry tomatoes and serve cold.