Mushroom And Asparagus Pasta
|Fettucini||6 Ounce (Whole wheat)|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Shallots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Button mushroom||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable broth||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce, shredded|
|Fresh basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1. Cook pasta as per the direction on the package.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large deep skillet on medium heat.
3. Add shallots and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add asparagus and mushroom, stir and cook for 5 minutes until asparagus is tender.
5. Pop in the garlic during last minute of cooking.
6. Sprinkle flour and cook for a minute.
7. Stir in broth and simmer for 4 minutes or until sauce thickens.
8. Drain the pasta.
9. Plate the pasta top with sauce, cheese and basil.