1 Pound, cooked, browned and sliced into 1 inch rounds
1 Can (10 oz), undrained
1 Can (10 oz)
Dried italian herbs
1 Pound, cooked, drained
3 Cup (48 tbs), shredded and divided
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a skillet, heat the olive oil.
3. Add the cooked sausage rounds, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and Italian herbs and heat throughly.
4. Add the mix into a lightly oiled 9×13 baking dish.
5. Spread some of the pasta evenly over the tomato mixture.
6. Spread the ricotta evenly over the pasta.
7. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over the ricotta.
8. Spread the rest of the pasta over all.
9. Spoon the rest of the tomato mixture over the pasta.
10. Sprinkle the remaining Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese over all.
11. Bake for 30 minutes, let sit for 10 minutes before serving.