Pasta With Lobster
|Bucatini pasta||1⁄2 Pound (cooked according to package instruction)|
|For sauteed lobster|
|Lobsters||8 Ounce (2 pieces)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For rosemary cannellini bean dip|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Rosemary||1 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|Canned cannellini beans||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Red pepper flakes||2 Teaspoon|
|Canned tomatoes||15 Ounce|
|Fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Brandy||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For italian custard|
|Whipping cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate chip||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Marsala wine||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
1. Remove the tail of lobster and slice into chunks.
2. In a bowl take the flour and coat the lobsters.
3. Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan. Add in the lobster and sauté for few minutes. Turn it over and cook for few minutes, until get pink. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Remove the lobsters from the pan and place over paper towel. Set aside.
5. For making rosemary cannellini bean dip – Heat olive oil in a pan add in the garlic and rosemary, sauté for few minutes.
6. Add in the cannellini beans and sauté. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Pour in the chicken broth. Cook for 5 minutes.
8. Let the beans cook for some time.
9. In a food processing jar take the beans and add in the lemon juice and salt. Blend to make puree.
10. Scrape out the dip in a bowl. Keep aside.
11. For making sauce – in the same pan in which lobster are sautéed add in the oil, garlic and red pepper flakes, sauté for few minutes and add in the tomatoes.
12. Add in the bay leaf, oregano, parsley and tomato paste mix well.
13. Stir in the brandy. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
14. Add in the sautéed lobsters back to the sauce and cook on low heat.
15. Stir in the bucatini pasta in the lobster sauce, coat it well with the sauce.
16. For making Italian custard – warm the whipping cream in a sauce pan and add in the chocolate chips. Stir well and set aside.
17. In a saucepan take egg yolks and add in the salt, sugar and marsala wine. Whisk all the ingredients well.
18. Bring the yolk mixture pan to double boiler and whisk continuously for 4 minutes.
19. Take of the saucepan from the double boiler. Add in the chocolate mixture and fold both the mixtures.
20. Serve rosemary cannellini bean dip with crackers.
21. Garnish lobster pasta with parsley and serve.
22. Serve Italian custard with pound cake and top with berries and powdered sugar.