Watch how I make Tex-Mex Pasta in a slow cooker. This is a recipe in my new cookbook "Slow Cooker Meals: Easy Home Cooking for Busy People." Just dump in the ingredients. Watch and see!
For the beef
For the sauce
Tomato and green chilli sauce
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Rotell)
2 Tablespoon, shredded
1. In a skillet on medium high, stir fry the ground beef for 8-10 minutes or until it is nicely browned. Season it with onion, chilli, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a slow cooker, add the seasoned ground beef, tomato and green chili sauce, beef broth and tomato sauce. Stir well.
3. Cover the contents with a lid and start the slow cooker and cook it on HIGH for 2 1/2 hours or until the meat is completely cooked.
4. Once done, let it sit in the slow cooker until the elbow macaroni is boiled and drained well. Add the drained elbow macaroni to the ground beef mixture, mix well and serve.
6. Serve the Tex Mex pasta in a bowl, garnished with shredded mozzarella cheese.