1. In a skillet on medium high, stir fry the ground beef for 7-8 minutes or until cooked. Season it with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, add in the elbow pasta, water, oil. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In the rice cooker, add the seasoned ground beef, onion, bell pepper, garlic, beef broth, pizza sauce, spaghetti sauce, pepperoni slices, elbow macaroni and mix everything well.
4. Cover the contents with a lid and start the rice cooker. Cook the pasta jambalaya for 21-25 minutes or as per the rice cooker instruction manual.
5. Once done, let the pizza pastalaya sit in the cooker for 5 minutes and serve.
6. Serve the pizza pastalaya in a bowl and garnish it with shredded mozzarella cheese.