Learn how to make a delicious sausage packed pasta dinner.
200 Gram, boiled, drained
For pasta sauce
1. Cut duck and pork sausages into small pieces and add to a hot skillet on medium-high heat. Saute until browned.
2. Add chopped pepper, whole mushrooms, chopped chorizo sausage and salami sausage.
3. When tender, add chopped tomato, honey, paprika, baked beans and fresh parsley. Stir well.
4. In a large serving bowl, add cooked pasta and top with the sausage mixture.
5. Serve topped with grated cheese and accompany with toasted bread if you like.