1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Slice broccoli stem, and divide it into florets. Set aside.
3. In an oven proof baking dish, combine pasta, pasta water, pasta sauce, and olive oil.
4. Season it with oregano, salt, and pepper.
5. Add broccoli florets, and ¼ cup of cheese. Mix well, and spread evenly.
6. Sprinkle olive oil on top, and mix.
7. Sprinkle remaining cheese and oregano on top.
8. Lay salami, sausage and scallions on pasta.
9. Pop it in oven, and bake for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is gooey and melted.
10. Serve and enjoy pizza pasta casserole hot.