1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely (or 6 small pieces)
Red chili flakes
2 Tablespoon, minced
1. In a small bowl marinate the chicken with chili and garlic and keep it aside.
2. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
3. In a large skillet or wok, heat oil and brown the chicken for 2 minutes on each side.
4. Once chicken is cooked remove from the pan and keep aside. Add the mushrooms to the pan and saute until tender then add the asparagus and sun-dried tomatoes.
5. Once sauteed, pour in the chicken stock to it and then return the cooked chicken to the pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
6. Take pan off the heat and stir in the cream. Add the cooked and drained pasta and fresh spinach leaves. Mix well so that the spinach wilts in the residual heat and the pasta is nicely coated with the cream sauce.
7. Serve The Spicy Chicken Pasta with a nice crusty bread on the side if you like.