1. Season the chicken with garlic powder, dried thyme, salt and pepper, set aside.
2. In a small bowl combine the half and half with the grated cheese and black pepper, set aside.
3. To make the pasta – bring a pot of salted water to a boil, add in the pasta allow it to cook for 10 minutes, stirring periodically.
4. In a large nonstick sauté pan pour in the olive oil and seasoned chicken. Sauté for 4 minutes stirring frequently.
5. Add in the mushrooms and sauté for another minute.
6. Through the peas to the pan, sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
7. When the pasta is done 1 minute shy of the package instructions drain it, add it to the pan, along with about ¼ cup of the pasta cooking water. Simmer for 1-2 minutes so that the pasta can absorb the flavors of the pan.
8. Add the half and half and cheese mixture and stir to coat pasta with sauce.
9. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and serve Alfredo Chicken Hot!