1. Wash and boil the Shirataki tofu pasta as per the direction on the packet.
2. Remove from heat and drain the pasta.
3. On a chopping board roughly cut all the vegetables.
4. In a skillet, saute these vegetables in little olive oil, butter, salt and pepper until crisp-tender.
5. Stir in the drained tofu pasta and mix well.
6. Add in the Alfredo sauce and stir until well incorporated.
7. Before serving top it with some parmesan cheese, mix well and serve hot garnished with few basil leaves and chopped cilantro.