Creamy Avocado Pesto Recipe
|Cherry tomato||12 Small|
|Avocado||2 , peeled and pitted (ripe)|
|Lime||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Rigatoni||2 Cup (32 tbs) (sphagetti)|
|Olive oil||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Pine nut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Cilantro||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Pre cook pasta according to package directions.
2. In a food processor, mince garlic.
3. Add lime juice and avocado slices. Pulse to a consistency of your choice.
4. In a pan, heat olive oil and sear the cherry tomatoes.
5. In a bowl, add the spaghetti and avocado pesto.
6. Throw in the seared tomatoes in it.
7. Toss everything together.
8. Garnish with chopped peanuts and cilantro and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv